SORRY THIS FORM IS INOPERABLE AT THE MOMENT, UNTIL I CAN FIX IT WHICH MAY BE AWHILE
We have a spam reporting place here now
FIGHT BACK EMAIL AND FORM SPAM
HELP SPAMMERS SPAM THEMSELVES BACK
... JUST FILL OUT THIS FORM BELOW
It's easy, just paste the spammers email address and/or website address into the form below and the spammers will be emailing themselves right back. How it works.
There are numerous ways to get email spam.
By filling out the form above, the information you fill out in the form will instantly be posted to the internet where spammers who harvest email addresses from websites on the internet will be able to harvest their own email address or another spammers email address.
Often the "reply to" email address in the spam email message you received is not valid. More often than not, there are links to click on in the email message. You may need to use the links to find the true email address.
1. You will need to right click on the link in the email message and then click on "properties" to actually see where that link leads to and eventually find the true email address of the spammer. (for example: okanaganlakebc.ca properties could lead you to anonymouswebsite.com)
2. You can copy the link text while you are in the properties dialogue box by holding down your left mouse button and then drag your mouse across the text of the link to highlight the link text. Then let go of your mouse and in the top menu click on edit and then copy. It is now on your clipboard ready for pasting somewhere else.
3. Then go to a domain name registrar like http://www.reg.ca/ and put your cursor where you want to paste the link text. In this case put your cursor pretending you are searching to see if your spammers website is already taken and registered. Then again in the top menu, click on "edit" and then "paste". You should see your link text where you put your cursor. Then click "submit".
4. Then click on the "Whois Taken" text beside the address of the website that is attacking you. This page is where you will find the true email address of the spammer.
5. Once you have the email address copy and paste or type it into the form to report them. The spammers email address and/or website address will be posted onto the internet and where other spammers can harvest the email address from our website, and spam the spammer right back.
You can also report the offending website address to the registrar of the website for instance:
For officialstarsite.com you would
1. Go to http://www.reg.ca/ and pretend you are searching to see if a domain name is taken for the domain name for example officialstarsite.com.
2. Then click on the "Whois Taken" text beside the address of the website that is attacking you. Reg.ca will show you this http://www.reg.ca/whois.cgi?domain=OFFICIALSTARSITE.COM for officialstarsite.com.
3. Then you look near the top of the webpage for the registrar who in this case would be http://publicdomainregistry.com/.
4. Then you would go to publicdomainregistry.com here at their report abuse webpage https://support.publicdomainregistry.com/support/index.jsp and report officialstarsite.com as a spammer.
REPORT OFFENDERS IP ADDRESS TOO !!!
Here is something else you can try that Telus abuse sent me (Spam Pal). Its a software program. Click on the dog below to go to SpamPal.org website.
Here is a website where you can report abuse to the spammers service provider.
All you need is the IP address of the spammer. You type in the IP address
(example of IP address 126.96.36.199) of the spammer into the text box on this
website and then the website tells you the email address of the spammers service
provider, which you can use to email the service provider to tell them of the
abuse. All you need is the spammers IP address which you can find in the
emails header. When you are looking at the email you find the email header
by clicking in the top menu of your email program on view and then source you
should see the spammers IP address. Here are
more instructions on view/source if you are
lost at this point. Sometimes there is more then one IP address listed
when your looking at view/source so look at the date and time and use the IP
address that has the first or oldest time and not the last or latest time.
Here is the website where you type in the IP address
You can also report email spam abuse to the following:
Hotmail - report_spam "at" hotmail.com
MSN - report_spam "at" msn.com
WHOIS Internet Service Provider Lookup Services
InterNic - complaint form
Ripe.net - Middle East, Europe, Africa
LacNic - Latin America and Carribean
ARIN - American
APNIC - Asia Pacific
AFRINIC - Africa
JAPNIC - Japan
Registro.br - Brazil
NIDA.OR.KR - Korea
You will find businesses, classifieds, local arts and crafts, vacation rentals, plus much more located around Okanagan Lake BC. We will be adding to this site, so come back and check it often.